- We will give participants a full 100% refund if the course or event did not go through due to lack of minimum enrollment or any other reason for which the school decides a cancellation needs to be made.
- After the event, if you are not satisfied with the quality of the information, instruction or tools you received, if you can give us a written explanation of why you think a full or partial refund is in order, we are happy to give you up to a 100% refund.
- If an event or course buyer wants to return the ticket 40 days or more prior to the event or course start date, we will give a refund of the purchase price minus an administration fee (Administration fees are approximately 10% of the ticket price)
- If a buyer can’t attend a course or other event the buyer may be transferred to another person, or transferred to another start date if it is a repeating event and used within one year, or be allowed to take the online version if one exists.
- Like any other performance-based ticket that people buy, we do not give a refund if the buyer decides they cannot go to a course or an event. Buyers are welcome to sell or give their course or ticket to another individual. If there is a replacement enrollment person, we ask that the school is informed at the earliest possibility to avoid confusion.