- We will give participants a full 100% refund if the course or event did not go through due to lack of minimum enrollment or any other reason for which the school decides a cancellation needs to be made.
- After the event, if you are not satisfied with the quality of the information, instruction or tools you received, if you can give us a written explanation of why you think a full or partial refund is in order, we are happy to give you Up to a 100% refund.
- If an event or course buyer wants to return the ticket 40 days or more prior to the event or course start date, we will give a refund of the purchase price minus a $10 administration fee.
- If a event or buyer can’t attend a course or other event the buyer may be transferred to another start date if it is a repeating event, or be allowed to take the online version if one exists.
- Like any other performance-based ticket that people buy, we do not give a refund if the buyer decides they cannot go to a course or an event. Buyers are welcome to sell or give their course or ticket to another individual. If there is a replacement enrollment person, we ask that the school is informed at the earliest possibility to avoid confusion.
Add info for next Low Cost seminar
Add your email address to get free tickets, free webinars, and discounts on Writing & Publishing related events
From Bestseller Martin Crosbie and VSW Instructor:
Check out our Bookstore
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Quote of the DayRead more Life Quotes