Surveys & Contests
a chance for an autographed copy of book by Elizabeth Gilbert when you answer this survey:
CLICK HERE TO GO TO SURVEY
|Add your email address to be on our email list for course alerts, discounts and free events
Previous Survey Results:
What is your favourite cafe to write in,
in Vancouver? .. or the world?
- Waves on lynn valley road in north van
Cafe Afson at 1312 Burrard Street is an artsy cafe. Kevin the owner even designed and painted the mural on the main wall. I love the comfy leather furniture and the bistro bar type counter top that extends along the length of the large windows. Its busy yet you can always find a place to write and enjoy a coffee and fresh treats. Enjoy
- Prophouse cafe on Venables
- Corner Cup in Kitsalano
- Tim Horton’s
- Beach Grove Cafe in Tsawwassen
- How can anyone write in a cafe? It’s so distracting! All this tells me is how much writers don’t want to write in isolation. Writers retreats are much needed. I’m currently looking for one for this very reason. Rena. [we reminded Rena about our retreat in Mexico]
- I don’t write in a cafe…but I may, once I hear of good spots!
- Sylvia Hotel at English Bay – quiet and great views as a bonus.
- Melriches (Bean Around the World) on Davie Street. The food is way too greasy but the atmosphere is great.
- Melriches. The food is great, especially the breakfasts. Very good for you too.