NEXT LIVE CLASSES in and around VANCOUVER
Tues. Sept 23rd, 2014, How to Write and Publish Your eBook in 21 Days - Sunset Community Centre, Vancouver – $25, 7:00 – 9:00pm Register here or 604-718-6505, press 2.
Thurs. Oct. 2nd, 2014, How to Write and Publish Your eBook in 21 Days - Kitsilano Community Centre, Vancouver – $20, 7:00 – 9:00pm Register here or 604-257-6976
Thurs. Oct. 9th, 2014, How to Write and Publish Your eBook in 21 Days - West End Rec Centre – $20, 7:00 – 9:00pm Register here or 604-257-8333
This workshop will help you:
• Manage your time (& writing phobias!) to put fingers to keyboard and get it done
• Give you a grounded background to the new world of publishing online
• Teach you a structure for creating great books that stand out from the crowd
• Select your most resonant, focused and marketable subject area
• How to create a winning title and subtitle
• Start writing and learn the tricks and tips
• How use resources that are already at your disposal to create your book professionally
• Outline your ideas so other people can relate to them and you can capture attention
Did you know that Creating eBook(s) can:
• Open doors for speaking and PR media opportunities
• Help you build your email list with a freebie
• Establish your expertise in a field or subject
• Improve your brand and positioning
• Generate passive income
• Lead to other informational products….& so much more.
Kathrin Lake, writing coach, author of six books has helped numerous authors succeed in writing killer, non-fiction and fiction books, let’s you know her writing secrets for success.
“I have had a wonderful experience working with Kathrin on the writing of my very first book … which thanks to her is now a series. She has provided lots of guidance, tips and encouragement. After each of our meetings I am really inspired to continue with my project. I am very grateful for the assistance she provides to me.” - Edith Martin
“Writing With Cold Feet is an honest and enlightening look at the challenges many authors face, with powerful strategies to move forward to success! A must read for authors or will-be authors. I loved it!” - Charmaine Hammond, best selling author of On Toby’s Terms
See more testimonials at: http://kathrinlake.com