Writing Retreats in Mexico
With Writing Coach and Author of Writing with Cold Feet and The A to Zen of Writing,
January, outside Manzanillo, Mexico.
2017: Jan. 23 – Jan. 29 see prices below
* note January retreat must be filled before possibilities of a February retreat
JOIN US FOR A CREATIVE ADVENTURE!
The Retreats Include:
- Group Classes in writing and publishing – non-fiction and fiction
- One-on-one Coaching in writing and publishing
- Accommodation Choices to fit your budget
- A complimentary copy of “Your Plans For Writing a Book” that has all KLs best writing tools
- Social Events and networking with writers
- Guided fun events
- Continental Breakfast before classes
1 Week Retreats (7-day)
January 2017 (23 – 29):
– 15% off with early bird booking
$897 per person
$897 per person
NOW $767 CAD
when you book before December 30th ($200 deposit required)
PLUS $50 rebate ($717) if you book before November 20th, and attend in January!
$200 deposit Reserves Your Accommodation and spot at the early bird price.
Fully refundable up to 25 days before the retreat. Balance due by December 15th for January retreat and January 2nd for February retreat.
More questions? Call 1-604-564-4444 and we will return your call promptly.
Add your email address to get
FREE INFORMATION & INVITATIONS to our other events and book launches – Vancouver School of Writing
NOW $60 to $75 night
If you don’t want a private apartment and want to upgrade, more expensive and full service hotel accommodation is readily available with pool and all usual amenities.
We recommend you use your points to get best values on a return flight to Manzanillo. The retreat is in a coastal town to the north of the airport that is a taxi ride away. For best values without points, try selloffvacations.com (go to discount airfares tab), Alaska Airlines, or Air Transat or for Canadians redtag.ca.
Continental breakfasts and refreshments during classes and an evening farewell meal will be provided given at the Retreat House . Other evening meals and readings are enjoyed at the many excellent restaurant choices around the corner. We prefer to move the evening meal around and you can also have the fun of discovering your own favorites within a comfortable walking distance. The apartments have kitchenettes allowing those who want to cook for themselves to do so. In Mexico, food at restaurants is generally much cheaper and there are no taxes. For evening meals we may have some reservations and discounted group rates for a full meal and drinks, like at our final farewell dinner. At restaurants, you should allow for hearty breakfasts to cost = $2-$5, lunch = $3-$10 and dinner = $8-$15. Allow for street vendor tacos which are hot and fresh and you get 4 for about $2.
$200 deposit for Annual Mexico Writing Retreat in January or February.
Reserves your accommodation and spot at the early bird price.
Balance due by January 2nd for February retreat. More questions?
Call 1-604-564-4444 and we will return your call promptly.
- Boat, Fishing, Snorkeling or other Tours
- Shopping! Great arts and crafts! Weekly open air markets!
- Beach is free and you can walk to the next town on it in about about 45 minutes
- Booze is cheap and bars are relaxed
- Clubs and bars often have live music, no cover charge unless a charity event
- The infamous Mexican Drag Queen Show at “Bar Siboney”
- Taxis to neighboring towns are inexpensive
- See the crocodile sanctuary one hour away in another town via taxi